Relax & Rejunavate Yoga Retreat by the sea
6 Days €519 (All inclusive)
Saturday 11.06.2016 - Friday 17.06.2016
Imagine kilometres of wild beach with white soft sand. And forest alongside the coast where you can easily get lost. This spontaneous nature, with clear air and water, not very touristic (yet) is located in Poland at the Baltic Sea in the small town with one road. Yet, close to well know polish city Gdansk (1,5h driving) and other very interesting places nearby.
Spend a week in idyllic settings around the sea area and beyond while you practice yoga, meet new friends, self reflect in a mindful contemplation, explore, relax, eat delicious home made food and let yourself to just be.
In the program:
Yoga foundations - introduction lessons to Yoga and Meditation practice
Daily Morning breathing and Meditation
Daily yoga class (body postures in Hatha Yoga with elements of Hatha Yoga Flow and Ashtanga, relaxation and meditation)
Yoga classes on the beach and indoor.
Meditation in the nature
Shatkarma - cleansing yoga practices
Learning and singing mantras
Additional attractions available next to daily yoga practice:
- Barbecue in the garden
- Bike trips
- horse farm (with more than 80 horses) which you reach by bycicle through the forest
- nordic walking
- city tours
1. The price includes:
- accomodation 5 nights
- 3 meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- transport from and to the the airport
2. Accomodation is in the guest house where rooms are double beds, three and four. They have a good standard, some are renovated of higher standard (see the gallery 2). If single room will be needed it's possible to rent it in our accomodation facility or nearby. Some additional payment might be asked.
3. Guest house is located 4 min walking from the beach.
3. Flights from Amsterdam or Eindhoven to Gdansk. Price range from about €100 - 180 depending on the airlines and when the flight is booked.
iNFO & Booking: